Dear Parents and Carers,
Firstly, I would like to thank you for the many offers of support and help for today and last night, after extensive flooding.
Unfortunately, we are having to make alternative arrangements for Monday:
Year 3 - your trip to Celtic Harmony WILL go ahead. Please arrive at school on time so that your child can get straight onto the coach. There will be no access to the school so please ensure your child has been to the toilet and also has their packed lunch with them. Children will need to be in warm play clothes, wellingtons or old sturdy boots, and a waterproof coat.
Year 4 - school will be closed for all Year 4 children.
Year 5 - school will be closed for all Year 5 children.
Year 6 Torquay - your trip to Torquay is still going ahead. Children attending the trip will need to arrive at school ready for the coach to leave at 9:30am. Children will get straight onto the coach, there will be no access to the school building, so please ensure your child has been to the toilet and also has their packed lunch ready for the journey. If you still have prescribed medication to hand in, please arrive 10 minutes earlier to hand your labelled envelope to me. Children will be in their own clothes but they MUST also be wearing their (named) school jumper or cardigan.
Year 6 Non-Torquay - school will be closed for children not attending the residential trip.
Regarding Tuesday and the rest of the week, a decision will be made by lunchtime Monday and we will inform you as soon as we can.
Thank you for your support.