Our uniform consists of:
- White blouse / shirt (with tie) or white polo shirt.
- Grey/black tunic, pinafore dress, skirt, trousers or shorts
- Black shoes (trainers are not acceptable)
- Green school jumper / cardigan with the school logo.
- Black or grey socks / tights
- Clip on or conventional school tie which should be worn with a white shirt (not with a polo shirt).
- Trainers for breaks / lunchtimes.
- P.E. Kit – both indoor (dark blue BM T-shirt and plain black shorts) and outdoor (dark coloured non-designer tracksuit, sweatshirt or school hoodie and joggers, a change of socks if tights are worn and trainers) kit is required. A House T-shirt will also be needed.
Only stud type earrings are permitted. No other jewellery is allowed. Watches may be worn, but no other wrist worn items are acceptable, including friendship bands. Nail varnish is not permitted.
Hair must be cut in a neat style and be its natural colour. Long hair must be tied up using school coloured hair accessories.